Apr 14, 2022
Aztec is building a decentralised peer to peer layer 2 network on top of Ethereum. We're looking an engineer with specific experience in building networking protocols to:
- Decentralise the transaction pool, by implementing a p2p network protocol.
- Ensure rapid propagation of transactions through the network.
- Reducing data transmission overhead in all parts of stack.
- Hook directly into L1 devp2p protocol for advanced L2 synching.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, systems level programming, etc.
- Experience with Typescript.
- 5-8 years solid engineering experience
- Solid understanding of internet networking protocols.
- Basic understanding of at least one p2p protocol.
- Experience writing networking code in a production environment.
- Development experience with Ethereum.