About The Role
Aleo is hiring a Developer Evangelist to provide educational resources to our developer community. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for digital privacy as well as experience working in the blockchain/cryptocurrency ecosystem. As the first Developer Evangelist, you will be supporting our existing community as well as on-boarding new developers. You’ll enjoy presenting and training developers of all experience levels via conferences, hackathons, or relevant meetups. In addition, you’ll be comfortable mentoring developers and helping them build applications on the Aleo platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create engaging and compelling content, including technical talks, blog posts, and technical videos that educate developers on important technologies and trends.
- Design and create applications and sample codes that closely match our target use cases.
- Provide developers support to our grant recipient developers in helping them build on our platform.
- Lead the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the developer community
- Provide technical support to our community forums.
- 2+ years of experience in the blockchain or technology space
- 2+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experience with public speaking, writing or organizing programs that capture audience attention.