At Taiko we are building Taiko ZK-EVM. Taiko ZK-EVM scales Ethereum in a manner that emulates Ethereum as closely as possible - both technically and non-technically. More specifically, Taiko ZK-EVM is an Ethereum-equivalent ZK-Rollup, scaling Ethereum by supporting all EVM opcodes in a layer-2 architecture that is decentralized, permissionless, and secure.
We are strong believers in zero knowledge proofs. Our team consists of people that have been using ZKPs since 2018 and have built the first ZK-rollup on Ethereum. We are looking into expanding this team with more talented individuals that share our goals.
We are looking for a experienced software engineer to join our ZK-EVM team:
- You will implement, optimize, and review circuit code for Ethereum Foundation's zkEVM project.
- You will implement, optimize, and review code for the Halo2 PLONK prover library.
- You have at least 3 year experience with Rust or similar language. Experience in Rust is strongly preferred because it's our main language.
- You have a good understanding of software engineering best-practices.
- You have experience writing circuit code.
- Knowledge of key cryptographic concepts is a big advantage.
- You are fluent in English, good at communication, and enjoy working remotely with people all over the world.You are able to conduct research and implement solutions independently.
- You accept USD stable coin payment and expect a bigger return in our token rewards.