We are looking for a Senior Compiler / Cryptography Engineer to join our team to develop a virtual machine optimized for generating succinct proofs of computational soundness. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a backend compiler for LLVM or WASM IR to target the new ISA.
• Design and implement a backend compiler for LLVM or WASM IR to target the new ISA.
• Ensure that the new virtual machine supports compilation from existing high-level programming languages.
• Bachelor's, Master's or PhD's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Strong programming skills in Rust, LLVM or WASM IR.
• Proven experience in developing compilers, particularly backend compilers for LLVM or WASM IR.
• Knowledge of computer architecture and virtual machine design.
• Familiarity with computational soundness proofs and relevant algorithms.
• Experience with high-level programming languages and compiler toolchains.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you're passionate about virtual machine design, compiler development, and algorithm optimization, and you're looking for a challenging new opportunity, please apply with your resume and pervious projects. We are flexible with compensation for exceptional candidate.