Nomos requires a specialized role to bring in-depth knowledge and experience with ZK proofs and related tools and frameworks. This expertise will facilitate expedited prototyping, research, design of the proving system, and help in developing ZK-friendly solutions for the requirements of multiple components of the Nomos blockchain. The constant flux of tasks, varying in size and scope, requires a team member who can seamlessly integrate into the team and contribute immediately.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the multi-layered architecture of Nomos and how Zero Knowledge proofs can be effectively utilized at various stages.
- Collaborate with other researchers and developers to ensure that Nomos's systems and protocols are efficiently designed and implemented.
- Address and solve upgradeability concerns related to ZK schemes and ensure consensus proofs are ZK-friendly.
- Design and help implement privacy-centered protocols that require the use of ZK proofs.
- Evaluate and integrate ZK tools and frameworks to optimize the performance and efficiency of our systems.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and trends in the field of Zero Knowledge proofs and blockchain technology.
- Provide support and guidance to the team on ZK proofs related issues.
You ideally will have
- A strong technical background, preferably with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field (PhD-level or equivalent in industry); relevant research experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Zero Knowledge proofs, cryptography, and blockchain technology.
- Deep understanding of Zero-Knowledge proof systems (zk-SNARK, circom, Plonk/Halo2, zk-STARK), elliptic curve cryptography, and circuit design.
- Previous experience in a similar role, where you successfully contributed to the development of complex systems using ZK proofs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions quickly.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- A passion for the blockchain technology and a desire to push the boundaries of what is currently possible.
- Knowledge of current ZK tools and frameworks, and the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Knowledge of other privacy-preserving technologies (MPC, FHE).
- Distributed systems knowledge.
- Knowledge or interest in other areas related to blockchain systems.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role!]
The hiring process for this role will be:
- Interview with our POps team
- Interview with Team Member
- Interview with Team Lead
- Interview with Logos Program lead
We are happy to pay in any mix of fiat/crypto.