Who We Are:
Manta is the leading on-chain privacy platform for Polkadot and more. Our mission is to provide privacy for all crypto assets and decentralized finance (DeFi) activities. We are building from first principles, applying cutting-edge cryptographic constructions such as zkSNARKs to implement our design from scratch. We are supported by leading crypto investors including Polychain Capital and many more and grants from Web3 Foundation.
We have two actively developing products right now:
- MantaPay: the first protocol providing plug and play on-chain privatization of Polkadot ecosystem assets.
- MantaSwap: the first practical privacy preserving decentralized exchange with a rigorous cryptographic guarantee.
If you are excited about building privacy-preserving solutions using zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about Polkadot ecosystems, then we want to hear from you.
Who You Are:
- Strong background in Math/Cryptography
- Degrees from elite universities of Math/Physics/Computer Science
- You should be able to understand the research publication in cryptography and implement the constructions in basic building blocks such as Ellipse Curve
- Experience in state-of-art zero knowledge proof systems such as Arkworks Groth16, Plonk, Halo2
- Experience in implementing cryptographic constructions and familiar with various common attacks
- 3 year + experience in system level programming languages such as Rust/C/C++ (Rust preferred)
- Excellent oral English and communication skill
Good to Have:
- A cryptocurrency/DeFi user
- Deep knowledge in Ellipse Curve Cryptography
- Publications in Crypto/EuroCrypto/Financial Cypto/CCS/Usenix Security
Benefits We Can Provide
- Competitive compensation
- Token equity
- Top-tier healthcare coverage, vision and dental
- Remote work friendly
- Unlimited PTO
- An inclusive team and environment
- Annual conference (academia, instrustry) travel opportunity
In application, please include your resume and a link to your GitHub repo.