You will be responsible for increasing social engagement with the ZKValidator brand and building our community. You will be working mainly on digital marketing and social media to communicate about the services we offer and about relevant developments in the blockchain space by creating innovative content. You will have the opportunity to shape our long term marketing strategy and convert the role into a permanent position. There is also the opportunity to take ownership of running company events.
The role is either remote or you can work directly with other team members in Berlin. We want you to feel empowered to take charge of this position but are here to support you if you need some extra help. We are looking for someone who can start the role immediately initially for 3 months with the opportunity to extend the contract or turn the role into a permanent position.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Creating reports to inform the leadership team of what is going on in the communities we validate on.
* Building our own ZKV community through multiple channels including discord, twitter, youtube and telegram.
* Increasing the level of meaningful social engagement and conducting SEO.
* Creating content for our community to engage with such as blog posts or video content.
* Take ownership of marketing planning and strategy for both short and long term.
* Take ownership of our social media channels: plan, keep track, post, monitor engagement and manage it.
* Research blockchain industry-related topics, trends, and news and make suggestions based upon it.
* We also host events on a regular basis and there would be an opportunity to get involved with organising virtual and in person events in the future.
The ideal candidate would:
* Have some previous marketing experience such as content creation, branding, growth marketing, events or design.
* Be proactive, independent and creative - you are not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and initiate new activities.
* Be an excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communicator.
* Be comfortable with using social media and digital marketing tools.
* Be comfortable with ambiguity and able to take the lead.
* A passion for blockchain and previous experience in the space.
It would be great if you also had:
* Previous work experience in a startup environment.
If you have examples of previous content you have created please share them along with your CV an email email@example.com