Sep 11, 2021
$95,000 - $170,000 yearly
- Adapting the current system to interoperate with DeFi protocols.
- Scaling the backend to achieve target throughputs.
- Modifying browser data structures to make practically useable with high data volumes.
- Creation of client side proofs for interaction with trusted platform modules such as biometric scanners.
Internal Tech Stack
- C++ for the core cryptography library.
- Rust for our smart contract language Noir.
- Solidity for our Ethereum based smart contracts.
- TypeScript for all higher level code. (jest, koa, ethers, react).
- WebAssembly builds of our crypto library in Web Workers for in browser operability.
- Terraform used for defining all infrastructure on AWS.
- CircleCI pipeline developed for all builds and deployments.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, systems level programming, etc.
- 8+ years solid engineering experience.
- Automated testing of all mission critical code.
- A high degree of focus on code quality and reducing complexity.
- Full stack capable, but with a focus on backend architecture, development and deployment at scale.
- Cloud compute experience, preferably in AWS.
- Able to provide clear and constructive feedback on less senior engineers PR's, mentoring where necessary.
- A passion for blockchain, it's potential, and what we're trying to achieve.
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity).
- Flexible with remote working.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An opportunity to work with a world class cryptography and engineering team.
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and fintech.