This position will be part-time and based wherever you are – we are a remote-first company with our HQ in Berlin.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to help us design and build a service offering the use of Zero Knowledge Access Passes (ZKAPs), a cryptographic authorization protocol, to other organizations.
The need for ZKAPs arose out of our development of PrivateStorage, a privacy-preserving file storage service. ZKAPs allow us to unlink individual actions from individual actors within a system (i.e. data about who signs up for a service and how they use that service), with the help of zero-knowledge proof technology.
We are excited about the many possibilities for the use of ZKAPs to help protect user privacy in others’ services, especially services that utilize a subscription-business model. Join us to create a new privacy-preserving service that demonstrates and enables the value of ZKAPs beyond their initial implementation and facilitates their use by other organizations and services.
To learn more about ZKAPs, you can read our ZKAPs whitepaper.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Lead the full software development life cycle of the creation of a ZKAPs Service;
- Help to evaluate and identify the most feasible way to develop and deliver ZKAPs to a range of organizations and services;
- Integrate the existing Rust and either Python or Haskell software into a library and service that can be integrated into clients’ applications; and
- Work cross-functionally with other contributors building, designing, marketing, selling, and supporting it.
The ideal person for this role has some skills in the following areas:
- Experience serving as the technical lead throughout the full software development life cycle is preferred
- Interest and/or experience in leading the product design and development from a technical perspective;
- Interest and experience in Privacy-Enhancing Tech, secure communications tools, security best practices, threat modeling, and network security;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including code reviews, testing, technical operations and continuous delivery; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with a distributed team.
The ideal person for this role has interest in some or all of the following areas:
- Applied and advanced cryptography, like zero-knowledge proofs
- Haskell and Rust programming languages;
- Distributed and decentralized technologies;
- Open source software and development practices.
Learn more about product development at Least Authority.
To apply for this job, please check more information here or submit your application to email@example.com