Polygon Hermez is a blockchain startup formed by over 35 professionals. The team is spread all over the world, and we have offices in Switzerland and Spain. Polygon Hermez is a proud member of the Polygon ecosystem, you can read more here.
Our goal is to give communities and individuals the freedom to self-organise. Every human should have the power to be themselves and preserve their privacy. We aim to improve the scalability of the Ethereum blockchain, creating an inclusive and accessible blockchain payment network by using ZK-proof technology.
Our protocol Polygon Hermez is a decentralised zero-knowledge rollup that scales the Ethereum network and lowers the cost of transactions. We do this while enhancing user experience and giving back to the blockchain community. More information can be found on our website: https://hermez.io
We offer remote and flexible work. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to integrate Polygon Hermez into our partners’ applications. You'll work with different engineering teams to design, spec, and implement Web Apps and APIs that showcase the potential of the Polygon Hermez network, as well as optimizing and improving the backend to adapt to new requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 3 years experience working as Consultant or Project Lead.
- Experience in taking ownership of the development and maintenance of the backend stack. Knowledge of golang is a plus.
- Minimum one year experience working with backend blockchain stack: web3, ethers, truffle and/or hardhat.
- Minimum one-year experience with Ethereum blockchain architecture and smart contract development with Solidity.
- Passion about privacy and decentralization.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Design and implement quality frontend and backend architectures that connect with blockchain platforms like Hermez and Ethereum.
- Work with our design, product teams and partners to transform ideas and designs into great products.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the project from ideation to deployment.
- Work with the engineering, design, and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company goals.
It will be nice if you are:
- Experienced working in projects using cryptography, complex maths and complex database structures.
- Experienced in designing blockchain architectures.
- Familiar with existing L2 blockchain solutions.
- Familiar with Zero-Knowledge algorithms.
- Familiar with DevOps stack.
Last but not least:
We are looking for positive, optimistic, proactive, and creative people who are looking forward to building innovative technology.
If you think that your profile matches this position, please send your details to us