Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
If you’re excited about developing privacy-preserving solutions using zero-knowledge proofs or multi-party computation for decentralized applications and passionate about delivering meaningful solutions to millions of users, we’d like to hear from you.
- Define the mid-long term cryptography roadmap for implementation of cryptographic primitives, systems, and products
- Design and implementation of secure multiparty computation frameworks and/or zero-knowledge proof systems and cryptographic protocols
- Apply, analyze, and implement advanced cryptographic protocols from current literature
- Collaborate with leading crypto projects and cryptography experts to spearhead the latest advances in decentralized applications
- Expert knowledge of state-of-the art zero-knowledge cryptography (e.g. SNARKs, Bulletproofs) or multi-party computation protocols (e.g. FROST, DKLs)
- Senior expertise in developing cryptographic production quality primitives in C++/Rust/Go provided by researchers
- Expert understanding and experience implementing cryptographic systems in production
- Deep understanding of cryptographic constructions and familiar with various common attacks
- Experience with crypto and blockchains
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary